Malifaux – I finished up my corpse, blood and scrap counter today. I'm really happy with how they turned out. I used envirotex and an ink mixture to create a realistic blood effect.
The scrap counter were made by cutting up wire nuts. I saw this somewhere online and thought, "Sweet! easy cogs." Little did I know, they are a pain to cut and the amount of force you need to slice them results in little plastic pieces flying everywhere. The wire nuts do have a nifty piece of wire that I used as a spring.
I made the blood tokens so the Lilith player in our group wouldn't be left out. I made the bases out of cork and sand, then applied the stay-fresh blood used on the corpse tokens.