Warhammer 40,000 – No catchy title today, I'm starting to run out of ideas for these Dark Angels. I started work on a command squad for my Dark Angels commission. Essentially the paint follows the same pattern as the first few batches I did, if you want the details and recipes check that post.
Interestingly enough my client ran out of Dark Angel pads and provided these with a single sword shoulder pad. I believe these are from the Black Templar sprues. He requested I cut in the decals to create a semi 3D shoulder pad. Honestly it was a pain to get the cut right but I think it paid off and looks really sharp.
Now that the new codex is out I'm anticipating several more units to fill out his force.